Saturday, August 2, 2014

Getting Ready for School!

I have had a very busy summer taking classes to finish my technology endorsement. On my days off from classes I either spent my time creating files or unpacking my classroom into my new room. I was asked to move out to the portable this year and it is a little small. Unsure at first, I am loving how my room is beginning to look! I snapped a few pictures while I was there yesterday. I have finally been able to start hanging things up on the walls and I think my room is looking great.

I am in love with how my classroom library area turned out! I am thinking of adding some pom pom balls, but I haven't decided yet.


I have a few more labels that I need to add on but it looks pretty good. 


This is a close up of my paragraph writing posters. They will help my students with writing starting their sentences and keeping their paragraph organized and on topic. You can grab a copy here. They are also available in polka dot here.  


this is a picture of my calendar wall. I missed having a calendar in my room so much last year that I am so happy to have this in my room this year! They yellow pocket chart will hold math vocabulary words. 


This is a view of my guided reading area.


The last picture of my room, my cute curtains that my mom made me! I love these because they help to cover up the junk that is behind them. 

I have been sitting at home today busy cutting out lamination. I am so excited about my new listening centers. They turned out so great! I can't wait for my kidos to use them. 


For some reason this picture just wants to stay turned. These are available in my store go grab a copy here






No comments:

Post a Comment