Saturday, July 26, 2014

Essential Question Book

Nearly done making all my writing books for the year! My last book is a book that follows each units weekly essential question. I plan to use these books on Friday. My students should be very familiar with the question by then that it will be easy to respond to the question by drawing a picture and writing.

I am so excited to have all my writing centers planned out for the year. It will be nice not to have to copy them each week/day! This year I am hoping to feel a little more organized and more prepared than in the past... and who know, maybe I will get to go home at a decent hour. I haven't mastered leaving remotely on time yet.




I also got a little work done in my room today. I think I have finally figured out how to get my word wall background to stay up! I have fixed it like 3 times. I finally broke down and used push pins...shhh! I am not supposed to use them. I guess I will have to ask for forgiveness. I just couldn't stand to hang it up one more time and leave my room wondering if it was going to hold this time. 

I hope you enjoy my new book! I have added it onto my TPT store so go check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment