Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Paragraph Writing

 I have been busy this summer creating and revamping items that were in my classroom. I had these glued on construction paper which quickly began fading. I am excited to begin using this product to help my students with their writing. This product is designed to go along with a Step-Up-To-Writing program. In this program students use color coding to help see the parts of a paragraph. The opening and closing sentence starters are in the same green color because it help students realize that a closing sentence is related to an opening sentence and that it is just reworded. 

I have created two versions of these posters on is in Polka Dot.

The other version is in Zebra!

I hope you enjoy my products! Be sure to follow my TPT store!

No comments:

Post a Comment