Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wonders 2nd Grade Word Wall

I have been a busy girl today. I'm getting my technology endorsement and have been taking classes all summer long. Today my class was for robotics! It was lots of fun! We created a robot and called her Bobette. I learned how to build her and program her. We programmed her spin in a circle, shout go Crimson View, and count to three! It was lots of fun. Tomorrow is a day of competition with the other teachers taking the class. Hope all goes well!


The other thing I have been busy doing today is creating my word wall to go along with the program my school adopted last year. I was horrible at keeping it updated last year but it is because I didn't have my cards all created before hand. I will for sure be better at updating it this year...who would want to hang these beauties up? Here is a preview of what they look like. If you like them, you can click on the link below to take you to my store. I'm looking into a give away...but I have to figure it out first!

Enjoy!





http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Wonders-Word-Wall-2nd-Grade-1330672

No comments:

Post a Comment